Jelly - 25g jar
(the slight cloudiness is because we keep it
in the freezer and it frosted a bit when we took it out to photograph)
Call for retail prices.
Royal Jelly is a secretion from the worker bee’s glands when they are
in between their sixth and thirteenth day of their life. It is a yellowish,
creamy, acidic material with a slightly pungent odor and taste. The pH
value when fresh is 3.5-4.5.
Constituents of royal jelly: Water, protein, fats, sugars,
ash, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, E,
A, and C. Also contains amino acids*, active enzymes and trace elements
like calcium, copper, iron, phosphorous, potassium, silicon and sulfur.
It is the only natural source of pure acetycholine, which has antibacterial
and antimicrobial properties. Some unknown substances have yet to be identified.
Royal Jelly's Amino Acids* have this affect on the body:
- Glutamic acid: precious for the brain, helps control
alcoholism, depression, senility and memory loss.
- Arginine: slows down the cancer and tumors growth.
It also reduces fat and increases muscular growth.
- Cystine: contains a lot of sulfur, helps clean up
the system. Its role in wound, burns, bronchitis and other lung problems
recovery has been proven a long time ago.
- Methionine: stops the formation of a greasy deposit
on the liver and artery, namely the ones that stop the crossing of the
blood towards the brain.
- Tryptophane: great for insomnia and nervous problems,
is used by our brain to produce serotonine, (a neuro-transmitter)
- Histidine: is amazing to fight against ulcers, allergies,
arthritis and anemia.
- Phenlalanine: is often used to treat depression,
obesity, learning troubles and memory loss.
- It is also reduces the pain attached to migraines, periods and arthritis.
Long term storage: -20°C or lower
For Immediate use store in fridge
- Directions for use are based on purpose:
- Health Care use 5g a day.
- Treatment of Disease the dose should be doubled.
- To make more palatable mix with honey to improve flavor.
- It can be taken with warm boiled water.
- Or place a small amount under the tongue for immediate absorption
- Best time to take is in the morning, wait 15 minutes before eating
Skin Care: Apply directly to skin as a mask, and wash
away after it dries.
[ Top ]